So yeah. 22.
It feels really good, and I just thought I'd share (in a slightly humorous tone) the lessons I've learned so far (No big explanation for each, just try any one of them and I bet you'll either get a positive result or you'll feel better about life):
1. Be good to people.
2. Upon first glance, give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
3. Family first.
4. Give more than you expect.
5. Invest into the life of at least one child.
6. Talk to total strangers. (Yeah I know, it is the exact opposite of what we were taught as children...)
7. Be brave.
8. Take part in or cause at least 4 random acts per day.
9. Laugh a lot.
10. Take part in citywide/campuswide/nationwide causes. Go on a mission trip at least once in your life.
11. Leave notes of gratitude to waiters/ tip more than expected.
12. Work harder as a volunteer than you would as a paid employee.
13. Choose being humble above being right.
14. Color in coloring books regularly.
15. Take lots of pictures.
16. Dance badly in public.
17. Strive to learn something new everyday.
18. Love. For God's sakes... LOVE!
19. Eat Chocolate. Yes...because chocolate=endorphans=happiness.
20. Trust in God with everything you have and all that you are, and watch Him take care of the rest.
21. Hey...your parents: they know what they are talking about. LISTEN.
22. In college, take a class or join an organization that has NOTHING to do with your major.
24. TV really can rot your brain. Read a book.25. God created you, and He loves you, so it is for the benefit of all mankind that YOU love YOU as well. You are a good thing...God said so.